As we listen to our customers, CloudNative is always improving and making things better. Here is some of what we have been up to:
April 14, 2015
- Bakery: Improved the success rate of baking Amazon Linux based AMIs
April 2, 2015
- Bakery: Add support for Ansible 1.8.4. Improve the success rate of a Bake by unmounting anything inside the chroot.
March 25, 2015
- Bakery: Add the ability to start baking an AMI by sending a POST request to a JSON webhook URL.
March 13, 2015
- Fixed multiple bugs in both Bakery and Delta.
March 3, 2015
- Bakery: Adding a free-form notes section when baking an AMI.
February 21, 2015
- Updated the new AWS Account instructions to be inline with IAM polices now being first-class citizens.
December 16, 2014
- Delta: Added the ability to associate a public IP address with an application and each version of it.
December 10, 2014
- Minor redesign of the CloudNative dashboard and logged out site. This adds the level of consistency people expect.
December 2, 2014
- Delta: Allow the user to create the next version of the application even when the previous version is a skeleton.
November 20, 2014
- Delta: Display the ELB endpoint on the Application page.
November 10, 2014
- Added the Docker Guide to show how to connect CircleCI and Docker with the Bakery
November 8, 2014
- Display AWS error messages for both Bakery and Delta to aid in any debugging sessions.
November 5, 2014
- Delta: New Tool! Delta is a simple interface for managing deployment of your application. It makes use of Auto Scaling Groups, Elastic Load Balancers, and implements the same blue/green deployment model that Netflix have been using for the last 5 years.
November 2, 2014
- Create a setup wizard to walk new users though setting up CloudNative and integrating with their AWS account.
October 31, 2014
- Test the AWS Account credentials before saving, and provide useful error messages when the IAM role for cross account access isn't quite right.
October 27, 2014
October 23, 2014
- Bakery: Modified the CI notification functionality to only build a new AMI when the tests pass successfully
October 7, 2014
- Bakery: Add the ability to trigger a Bake from a Jenkins notification.
October 2, 2014
- Bakery: Add the ability to trigger a Bake from CircleCI.
September 3, 2014
- Added Organizations and Team Members to Bakery so multiple users can all access the same build pipeline and create AMIs.
September 1, 2014
- Start the release notes page :-)